Children (7+) and young adults welcome
Posted on June 17, 2015
Leave a Comment
Bikram Yoga is a very safe and accessible practice that’s appropriate for a wide range of people, including young ones!
So, if your kids are out of school…and/or home for the summer, bring them to yoga.
Our young people don’t get enough movement–or community connection–these days. Let’s reverse that trend, one kid at a time.
We offer discounted youth rates:
- $5 drop-ins for children 7 to 15
- student discounts of roughly 10% (with ID) on all class cards and memberships
- unlimited family/household memberships
The lessons can be life-transforming:
- Full, deep smooth breathing increases energy levels and diminishes anxiety.
- Conscious control of eye and body movement calms the nervous system.
- Heightened emotional awareness allows for better decision-making and self-care.
- Ability to regulate emotion means fewer blow ups and melt downs.
So. Many. Reasons. To. Do. Yoga!
- Positive self-talk
- Cardiovascular health
- Supple strength
- Healthy body image